Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tool to Improve Written Communication

One of my colleagues, who is a smart person, had difficulty with written communication in English. So when he composed his emails he always used MS WORD as an editor, checked the spellings and grammar before sending the email. I believe that it is a very good idea to do so.

While typing in form based applications such as email or other online form based applications such as MinutesOfTheMeeting.com, I use the spell check feature in Google Toolbar. It works very effectively on any form based application which does not have a spell check feature built in.

I read about tools such as WhiteSmoke that help you improve the quality of your written communication. I have not tried them yet. You can download a trial version from their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...