Saturday, April 09, 2011

The Dragonfly Effect

Reading The Dragonfly Effect by Jennifer Aaker and Andy Smith. Jennifer, who is a professor at Stanford, has written this book based on a course she teaches at Stanford.

I was curious about this book because it talks about design thinking and social media in the same book.

It has two interesting flow charts. One for design thinking and another for people who want to get started on Twitter. They make sense to me because I am a practitioner of the design thinking process and a regular twitter user. I am not sure if a flow chart will make a lot of sense for someone who is starting out. I am always wary of people stripping things down to a flow chart. But, I am going to read the book with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...