Monday, July 22, 2013

SAP SuccessFactors Integration Single Sign-On Works Both Ways

SAP America is an SAP-SuccessFactors Hybrid customer. We use SAP ERP HCM for employee administration, compensation and payroll and SuccessFactors for talent management needs including Goals Management, Performance Management and Social Collaboration.

Today I got an email from the compensation team with an update to my compensation. My compensation information is calculated in SAP Compensation and displayed as part of my employee profile in SuccessFactors. When I look for detailed compensation information, such as stock option plans, SuccessFactors points me to the Employee Rewards page, which is handled by SAP and connected to stock option plan systems, employee stock purchase systems and share matching plan systems. When I switch back and forth between these systems, I do not think or care about where it is hosted. It may be hosted in the cloud by SuccessFactors or it may be hosted inside the SAP firewalls. The experience of an employee is seamless. The SAP and SuccessFactors integration teams have done a good job.

This is something I have mentioned to customers many times during my presentations and conversations. It is good to see it at work within SAP and SuccessFactors. The document that explains how to do this is the SAP SuccessFactors Single Sign On Cook Book. You can find the document in Service Market Place. I also posted the document to the partner exchange Jam group. if you are a partner and need access, please contact my colleague Bryan. Bryan dot hart at sap dot com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...