Friday, August 23, 2013

LinkedIn Is Getting Almost As Good As Twitter For Sharing

A few years back when I wanted to share a link with a larger audience who cares about what I write, I used to rely only on twitter. Some time back I integrated my Blogger and LinkedIn accounts so that all my blog posts on blogger will be automatically posted on LinkedIn.

I realized something very interesting. My professional network in LinkedIn, was sometimes very interested in what I had to say. Not only the first degree connection but also the second degree connections. LinkedIn analytics is starting to get better. I can see the reach of my posts within my first degree connections, my second degree connections and beyond.

I was surprised to notice that there were more views from 2nd degree and third degree connections compared to first degree connections. Will be interesting to see where LinkedIn takes this analytics feature.

Circles indicate first second and third degree connections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...